If you’re looking for endless adventure, explore Daytona Beach on Florida’s Atlantic side.
As the name suggests, Daytona Beach boasts 23-miles of blissful white-sand and an expansive shoreline that’s 500-feet deep at low tide, making it the perfect holiday destination for families.
The area may be best known for its beaches and sunny weather, but it has so much more to offer…
Things To See & Do
- Daytona International Speedway: Race fan or not, it’s hard not to be impressed by the home of “The Great American Race” – the DAYTONA 500. Those who opt for the daily tour are granted access to the Motorsports Hall of Fame of America which honours racing in all its forms.
- Museums: With the Museum of Arts & Sciences and the Cici and Hyatt Brown Museum of Art both located in close proximity to each other, culture and history enthusiasts can spend a day admiring nationally applauded collections as well as artwork that visually details Florida’s fascinating history.
- ONE DAYTONA: Situated over the road from the iconic Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, this brand new entertainment complex houses a selection of first-to-market retail outlets, speciality shops and dining options.
- Cycling: Hire a bike and chose to pedal your way along hard-packed sand ideal for a scenic bike ride, or the 33-miles of showcase trails to see the beautiful nature Daytona Beach has to offer away from the coast.
- Fishing: Florida is the fishing capital of the world, so get your rod, reel and hit the water from the pier or boat to see if you can catch yourself a record-breaking fish.
- Golf: Daytona Beach boasts over 20 golf courses in and around the city, some of which are open to the public.
- Watersports: From surfing and paddleboarding to kayaking and dolphin watching, there’s an endless supply of family-friendly activities to enjoy in the area’s waters.